Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful

Today I am thankful. I am thankful for the fact that as of 9:45 pm I have completed my Bhante Sahti video project and all 7 are uploaded to my site. I think it turned out pretty well for some of my first video editing work. I'm thankful for that. Besides working on it off and on since Saturday, this has taken almost all of my day today, minus the hour and a half that we went to the Ralph jr to walk--which I am also thankful for. The Ralph jr is the Ralph Engelstad Arena in TRF not to be confused with the much much bigger Ralph Engelstad arena in Grand Forks. That's why this one is nicknamed "junior". It felt good to get out and run again since I've slacked in that department since it got cold out. I'm thankful I got back on track.

Of course I am thankful for the usual stuff too like family, friends, health, a profession I enjoy, and many other blessings. This year I am also thankful for my sabbatical time. Finally, I am thankful that Thanksgiving is coming up so that maybe I might actually take a holiday from working!


Side note:
Video clips 1-5 can be found on the entry below titled "A Buddhist Monk Walked Into a Library"

Video clips 6 and 7 can be found on the entry below titled "Bhante Sahti Interview Cont."

W: 3 miles R: 3 miles 28 min

No comments: