Saturday, October 11, 2008

The thing is...I like homemade pumpkin pie

The thing is...I crave different things at different times of the year. Since this is fall the thing I'm craving now is homemade pumpkin pie. It's not like it is very difficult to make. You can get what you need at almost any grocery store. It's basically mashed pumpkin pie from a can, some evaporated milk from a can, eggs from a carton and a few things from your cupboard that you probably have on hand.

Maybe it was the cool cloudy day or maybe it was the 3 hour drive along fall-colored highways or maybe it was the site of my friends Halloween decorated house, whatever sparked it the pie craving came and hit me hard. So Saturday I decided to do something about it. I decided to make that pie.

I had the house to myself as my friends had things already scheduled they had to do. So I went to the grocery store and picked up the things I needed. Twelve dollars and 4 hours later (the thing had to cool 2 before we could eat it) I had myself some homemade pumpkin pie. Sure I could have bought one for alot less, but the thing is...I like homemade pumpkin pie.



B: 0 miles R: 0 miles o min 0 sec exercising (Exercise? what's that? I'd rather eat pumpkin pie)
thing exercise

No comments: