Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Little Things"




I had planned to use my blog today to vent. I even had my title--"Stupid People P*## Me Off!" You see I had not one, but two encounters where people's ignorance and rudeness really irked me and I just couldn't let it go. My reality is that I have very high expectations of people and I expect people to do the right thing. When they don't--I get disappointed and sometimes I get angry. Today's encounters made me agry. I spent alot of time and energy fuming over both of these instances. This is not healthy. So I need to figure out a way to let "the little things" go before they become "bigger things". Unfortunately for me this is easier said than done. So my baby step towards this process is to not spend more time and energy venting about either of those two encounters in my blog. That might seem like just a little thing, but as I know so well, it is sometimes the little things that can turn into something bigger.


Note: The photo is of my size 9 shoe and a HUGE mushroom I saw at Old Mill State Park--it too probably started off as just a little thing!




B: 10.6 miles

No comments: