Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day


What a beautiful weekend for camping. For the first time in a long time, I didn't get rained on while camping. In fact, the weather was in the 80's and 90's, but the evenings were perfect for sleeping. We had a great site that provided alot of tree cover. We had to take down camp today. Setting up and taking down camp is a work out too! I'm lucky that the camping supplies are pretty much organized and have a place to go back into for future camping access but it still takes a chunk of time. It's always kind of sad for me to pack up camp. But what a great way to start off September. And it seems only fitting that I labor a little on Labor Day. So today I'm thankful for camping opportunities and I hope that this activity will always be a part of my personal reality.


Besides taking down camp; w: 5 miles

No comments: